The One Club for Creativity has announced the diverse group of top creative leaders who will serve as jury chairs for the ADC 101st Annual Awards, a global competition celebrating excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
This year’s jury chairs include:
- Advertising: Alexander Kalchev, CCO, DDB Paris,
- Brand/Communication Design: Eddie Opara, partner, Pentagram, New York,
- Experiential Design: Till Diestel, CCO, BBDO Group Germany, Berlin,
- Fusion: Marc Wilson, executive director of Strategic Inclusion, FCB Chicago,
- Illustration: Jade Purple Brown, artist, Brooklyn,
- In-House: Jess Kirkman, ECD, Taco Bell, Irvine (California),
- Interactive: Menno Kluin, US CCO, dentsu Creative, New York,
- Motion/Film/Gaming Craft: Leah Nelson, cofounder, Giant Ant, Vancouver,
- Packaging/Product Design: Alex Center, founder, Center, Brooklyn,
- Photography: Ahmed Klink, photographer, director, cofounder, Sunday Afternoon, New York,
- Publication Design: Nia Lawrence, creative director, Essence, New York,
- Spatial Design: Carla Conte, founder, creative director, Brand Creative LLC, Dubai,
- Typography: Rathna Ramanathan, dean of Academic Strategy, University of the Arts London
Entries can be submitted
now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. Regular deadline is 31 January 31, 2022, with an extended deadline of 18 February, 2022 and final deadline of 4 March, 2022. No physical entries will be accepted this year due to the ongoing pandemic, all entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
Judging will be conducted online, starting in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. ADC 101st Annual Awards Gold, Silver and Bronze Cube winners will be announced during Creative Week in May 2022.