The One Club for Creativity has announced the latest group of Portfolio Night All-Stars, the top young creatives as selected by industry professionals from cities around the world. These creatives participated in Portfolio Night 2021, held virtually in May.
Portfolio Night (PN) is a fast-paced evening of advice, networking, and recruitment that takes place in cities across the globe to help the next generation of creative talent entering the industry. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this year’s PN was held virtually for the first time.
Portfolio Night 2021 All-Stars, as selected by leading professional creatives from their city hosts, are:
- Adam Dellavecchia, copywriter, Detroit
- Lorenzo Colnaghi, copywriter, Berlin
- Savio Hatherly, art director, Lisbon
- Milo Krimstein, art director, Chicago
- Emma Laberge, graphic designer, Montreal
- Raphaelle Lavoie, illustrator, graphic designer, Montreal
- Toan Mai, copywriter, Dubai
- Catarina Marques, graphic designer, Lisbon
- Saymon Medeiros, art director, Dubai
- Muhamed Mostafa, art director, Cairo
- Amr Nashat, copywriter, Cairo
- Fran Pascual, art director, Madrid
- Mike Dinesen Petersen, art director, Copenhagen
- Bikram Saggoo, art director, Chicago
- Deborah Ten, copywriter, Brooklyn
- Din Terpuni, art director, New York
- Kendall Werra, art director, New York
- Henry White, art director, Los Angeles
A highlight of this programme is Portfolio Night All-Stars, where industry professionals from each host city select young creatives in their market with the best portfolios. Portfolio Night All-Stars are usually flown to New York, courtesy of The One Club, to spend a week working as a team on a creative brief for a major global brand.
Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing and communications officer and president, Healthcare Business at Mastercard, has been selected as winner of The One Show 2021 CMO Pencil...
23 Jul 2021
Like this year’s Portfolio Night, the All-Stars competition will also take place virtually. The event is sponsored by FCB, who will provide mentors and judges for work on the creative brief for Wal-Mart.
Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club for Creativity, said, “As a global nonprofit organisation with a focus on professional development, it’s a highlight of our year to see the next generation of creatives show their talents at Portfolio Night. The programme also provides advertising and design professionals with the opportunity to give back to the industry and their local creative community by mentoring this young talent.”
Since starting in 2003, Portfolio Night has taken place in 70 cities across 45 countries, with nearly 10,000 portfolios reviewed.
At this year's Nedbank IMC, Susan Credle shared her insights on how to achieve excellent brand identity and marketing...
Emily Stander 5 Aug 2021
It aims to serve as a gateway for young talent to enter the industry and enable the best of the present — hundreds of renowned international creative directors — to meet and mentor the leaders of the future in industry hubs around the world. Portfolio Night is meant to be a crucial tool for agencies in recruiting top young talent and providing a platform for recognition from local industry peers.