The One Club for Creativity
9 creatives from Africa to judge at The One Show 2022
Jury members and their judging discipline from Africa are:
- Andrew McKenzie, ECD, Rooftop Port Elizabeth - Sustainable Development Goals Pencil
- Qingqile “Wing" Mdlulwa, group CCO, Wunderman Thompson Johannesburg - Out of Home/Print
- Nkgabiseng Motau, CCO, Think Creative Africa Johannesburg - Direct Marketing
- Artwell Nwaila, head of creative, Google Johannesburg - Brand-Side
- Esosa Osagiede, head of creative, Leo Burnett Lagos - Out of Home/Print
- Keri-Ann Stanton, PR lead, KAMuses Johannesburg - Public Relations
- Tshepo Tumahole, copywriter, Joe Public United Johannesburg - Radio & Audio
- Carl Willoughby, ECD, TBWA Hunt/Lascaris Johannesburg - Direct Marketing
- Ntobeko Ximba, CD, HelloFCB+ Cape Town - Cultural Driver
"The quality and makeup of juries have long been a hallmark of The One Show,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “Our goal each year is to have a gender-balanced, diverse jury of the industry’s top creative leaders from around the world who judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality of execution.”
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. The regular deadline is 31 December 2021 with an extended deadline on 4 February 2022, and a final deadline on 4 March 2022.
Judging will start in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. The One Show 2022 Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencil winners will be announced during Creative Week in New York, 16-30 May 2022.
To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online. No physical entries will be accepted this year, all entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
The complete list of the global jury for The One Show 2022 juries can be viewed here.