One Show Awards
Marketing & Media jobs
- Creditors Clerk Cape Town
- Senior Web Developer Johannesburg
- Junior Events Coordinator Johannesburg
- Digital Media Strategist Johannesburg
- Marketing Manager - Capital Equipment Johannesburg
- Account Director - Public Relations Sandton
- Media Network Manager Johannesburg
- Media Network Manager Cape Town
- Junior/Mid Designer Johannesburg
- Public Relations Specialist Cape Town
Last chance to join the SA stars set to shine at the One Show 2019 and ADC 98th Annual Awards!
TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris’ CCO Peter Gabriel Khoury is current SA Creative Circle chairman and set to lead seven top creatives from SA on juries for The One Club’s One Show 2019 and ADC 98th Annual Awards.
With the announcement of the ADC 98th Advertising juries, the full contingent of African creatives who will judge entries for The One Club for Creativity’s One Show 2019 and ADC 98th Annual Awards as of next month, will be as follows:
Five creative leaders from Africa, which includes four South Africans, have been selected to serve as judges for the global ADC 98th Annual Awards...
10 Jan 2019
The One Club for Creativity announced that five South Africans have been selected to serve as judges for The One Show 2019...
13 Nov 2018
- Jonathan Deeb, CCO, FCB Johannesburg for The One Show Social Influencer Marketing
- Glenn Jeffery, ECD, Grey South Africa, Johannesburg for The One Show Radio & Audio
- Peter Khoury, CCO, TBWA\Hunt Lascaris, Johannesburg and chairperson, Creative Circle South Africa for The One Show Integrated with Experiential and Immersive
- Sibusiso (Sbu) Sitole, co-founder, ECD, The Odd Number, Johannesburg for The One Show Print & Outdoor
- Molefi Thulo, CD, Ogilvy Johannesburg for The One Show Radio & Audio
- Jenny Ehlers, executive creative director, King James, Cape Town for Interactive
- Fran Luckin, chief creative officer, Grey Africa, Johannesburg for Advertising
- Nathan Reddy, chief creative officer, Grid Worldwide, Johannesburg for Brand/Communication Design
- David Tshabalala, creative director, Suketchi Branding and Design, Johannesburg for Illustration
- Sarah Waiswa, photographer, Nairobi, Kenya for Photography
This group will be part of nearly 250 highly qualified creatives, representing 26 countries will judge work from around the world for the two global awards shows.
Johannesburg's Net#work BBDO has six entries, all for "Return to Chapman's Peak" on behalf of client Mercedes Benz, on the early deadline shortlist for The One Show 2019 global awards...
16 Jan 2019
Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club for Creativity, commented:
The quality of jurors is a hallmark of The One Show and ADC Annual Awards. Top tier creatives from South Africa have long served on our juries, and this latest group represent some of the country’s leading creative thinkers and doers. They will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.For the first time this year, The One Show will accept submissions for the coveted Green Pencil, recognising excellence in environmentally-conscious advertising and design. In past years, the award was purely based on nominations.
To enter, visit The One Show and ADC 98th Annual Awards, ASAP!
The colours of the 515 winners of the 97th global ADC Annual Awards were revealed on the first evening of the One Club for Creativity's Creative Week, held on 7 May 2018 at Industria in New York's Meatpacking District, with a Silver Cube coming home to SA...
8 May 2018
The second of two award nights for One Show 2018 is done and dusted, having taken place at Cipriani Wall Street earlier on Friday, 11 May, with South Africa bringing home a further 2 golds, 4 silver, 7 bronze and 26 merit awards and TBWA\Hunt Lascaris named South African agency of the year...
12 May 2018