One Show Awards
Marketing & Media jobs
- Creditors Clerk Cape Town
- Senior Web Developer Johannesburg
- Junior Events Coordinator Johannesburg
- Digital Media Strategist Johannesburg
- Marketing Manager - Capital Equipment Johannesburg
- Account Director - Public Relations Sandton
- Media Network Manager Johannesburg
- Media Network Manager Cape Town
- Junior/Mid Designer Johannesburg
- Public Relations Specialist Cape Town
The One Show 2019 selects five top South African creatives as judges
Molefi Thulo, Sibusiso (Sbu) Sitole, Peter Khoury, Glenn Jeffery and Jonathan Deeb.
Nearly 200 highly qualified creatives representing 26 countries will judge work from around the world. The five from South Africa are:
- Jonathan Deeb, chief creative officer, FCB Johannesburg (Social Media Influencer)
- Glenn Jeffery, executive creative director, Grey South Africa, Johannesburg (Radio & Audio)
- Peter Khoury, chief creative officer, TBWA\Hunt Lasaris, Johannesburg (Integrated with Experiential and Immersive)
- Sibusiso (Sbu) Sitole, co-founder, executive creative director, The Odd Number, Johannesburg (Print & Outdoor)
- Molefi Thulo, creative director, Ogilvy Johannesburg (Radio & Audio)
To view the complete list of 2019 One Show juries for Branded Entertainment, Design, Direct Marketing, Film, Health Wellness & Pharma, Intellectual Property, Integrated with Experiential and Immersive, Interactive & Online with Digital Craft and Creative Use of Data, Mobile with Social Media, Moving Image Craft, Print & Outdoor, Public Relations, Radio & Audio, and Social Media Influencer disciplines, please click here. Judges for Cultural Driver and Creative Effectiveness will be announced shortly.
It's time to celebrate the fact that The One Club for Creativity has just appointed its first ever female chairperson, Susan Credle. She lets us in on her responsibility she has to the industry as a woman taking over the chair position, especially when it comes to diversity and inclusion...
Leigh Andrews 28 May 2018
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show”, said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “This year’s gender-balanced juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
The One Show entries can be submitted now at http://www.oneshow.org. The next deadline is 30 November 2018 and the final deadline for entry of 31 January 2019.
Green Pencil submissions
For the first time this year, The One Show will accept submissions for the coveted Green Pencil, recognising excellence in environmentally-conscious advertising and design. In past years, the award was based on nominations.
This marks the second year The One Show will have a standalone discipline for Health, Wellness & Pharmaceutical, judged by a dedicated jury of healthcare advertising professionals for brands and agencies to recognise the best work in the field from around the world.
It’s also the second year for the One Show Mobile-First Video Advertising category, sponsored by Facebook. The category was established for video that is specifically created for use on mobile devices.
For more information, please click here.