11 South Africans to sit on Cannes Lions juries
The internationally celebrated festival of creativity takes place in Cannes France from 19 – 23 June.
The eleven South African jury members are:
- Creative B2B category: Andisa Ntsubane, managing executive: brand marketing and communications Africa, Vodacom Africa
- Creative Business Transformation category: Khensani Nobanda, group executive for marketing and corporate affairs, Nedbank
- Design category: Thabang Lehobye, head of design, FCB
- Entertainment Lions for Music category: Elouise Kelly, chief operating officer, Universal Music Group
- Film category: Kabelo Moshapalo, chief creative officer, Ogilvy
- Outdoor category: Roanna Williams, chief creative officer, Net#work BBDO
- Print & Publishing category: Loyiso Twala, chief creative officer, McCann Worldgroup
- Entertainment Lions for Sport category: Nomsa Chabelli general manager - Brand and Marketing, MTN
- Brand Experience & Activation Lions: Carlo Murison, Group CEO & chief creative officer, Two Tone Global
- Creative Business Transformation Lions: Khensani Nobanda, chief band marketing officer, Nedbank
- Radio & Audio category: Tseliso Rangaka, chief creative officer, FCB Johannesburg
Rangaka is also the president of the Radio & Audio jury.
Simon Cook, CEO, Lions, said, "Our Jurors have a huge responsibility - giving up their time, energy and expertise to set the benchmark for creative excellence as part of the 70th edition of the Lions. We are excited to see the body of Lion winning work that will set the industry standard for the next 70 years. This year, we have representation from seven new markets, our highest-ever representation from Africa and the Middle East, and a strong showing from a diverse mix of brands. We're delighted to be able to bring a breadth of voices and perspectives to the Jury rooms and we thank them all in advance for their dedication and care."
This article has been ammended.
- Cannes Lions special section and search
- More info: Google News, Cannes Lions Twitter
- Official site: http://www.canneslions.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram