More BizTakeouts News
BizTakeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 189: getTOD app co-founder Shannon Makrill
On Thursday, 15 September 2016, Biz Takeouts Marketing and Media Radio show host Warren Harding (@bizwazza) took a closer at the 24-hour on-demand home maintenance app, getTOD (Get Tasks on Demand).
We were joined by Shannon Mackrill, one of the four partners and founders of getTOD.
We spoke to Shannon about:
- • The history of getTOD and how the idea was born.
• The process of the app development and the learnings from the process.
• What tradespeople and customers need to know abou getTOD.
• The simple process of registering and using getTOD.
• We take a closer look at the sponsorship of getTOD by Builders Warehouse.
• Lastly, we look at the response to date and the future plans for the app and the brand.
Date: 15 September 2016 Length: 14:27min File size: 20MB Host: Warren Harding
The news roundup from Bizcommunity:
- September is Innovation Month on Bizcommunity.com
- #InnovationMonth: J.C. Le Roux's occasion-specific marketing sparkles
- #InnovationMonth: Building a solid presence with tourism storytelling on Instagram
- Five tips for creating a great business logo
- [Newsmaker] Susie White from Times Media