1. Make it comprehensive
• Introduction – Briefly describe your business and the role of your website
• Information gathered – Your visitors will want to know what kind of information you will be collecting. This includes hostnames and IP addresses
• Methods of collection – Will visitors manually fill out forms or is the process automated?
• Information storage – Will the information be stored in the cloud or on your own servers? Customers will want assurance that their details are being stored in a safe environment
that can make your work much easier.
2. Keep it simple and brief
3. Make it visible
4. Get ideas from other websites