The Gerety Awards, the only creative prize to reward the best in advertising from the female vision, boasts a jury for 2022 that includes some of the most respected leaders from the advertising and marketing world.
Image supplied: Gerety Awards jury
“Past winners are a testament to the Gerety juries: from this year’s Grand Prix, Festive for Burberry to the Moldy Whopper from 2020” said Lucía Ongay, Gerety Awards cofounder. “Empowering work is also rewarded like Viva La Vulva, the Grand Prix winner from 2019, and it would be fair to say there is no jury more qualified to impress than Gerety’s.”
Representing South Africa on the 2022 Grand Jury is Khensani Nobanda, executive head of group marketing, Nedbank, South Africa.
Some of the other judges that will feature on next year’s line-up include:
- Madonna Badger, chief creative officer, Badger & Winters, USA
- Zara Mirza, head of global marketing, GE, USA
- Tanja Grubner, global marketing and communications director, Essity, Germany
- Jung A Kim, worldwide executive creative director, Innocean Worldwide, South Korea
- Chaka Sobhani, global chief creative officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Denise Rossetto, partner and chief creative officer, Broken Heart Love Affair, Canada
- Jean Lin, executive officer, Dentsu Group Inc
- Tara Ford, chief creative officer, The Monkeys, Sydney
- Natalia Baidala, director of integrated marketing and communications, Ukraine and Moldova, Mastercard Europe S.A., Ukraine
The full jury will be announced in January. In the meantime, agencies, production companies and advertisers are invited to visit the Gerety website to learn more about the Grand jury and download the 2022 entry kit, which can be found here