#Cannes2023: Creative Circle Full Circle 2023 - An inspiring showcase of top trends
The Creative Circle Full Circle provides an inspiring showcase of the top trends, insights, and award-winning work from the Cannes Lion Festival of Creativity 2023.
Since its inception in 2018, the Creative Circle's Full Circle event has grown from strength to strength, culminating in last year’s best-attended and most inspiring event so far. This year purports to be even better.
The Creative Circle’s key purpose is “to inspire the transformation of product, people and perception through the power of creativity” and the Full Circle event 2023 once again brings the industry and marketers together to discuss creativity and its role as a powerful and effective business resource.
“We are looking forward to inspiring the industry yet again and imparting insights and trends that make South African creativity roar,” says Roanna Williams, chief creative officer, Net#workBBDO and Creative Circle chairperson.
The event will include a thought-provoking and experienced lineup of speakers, including some of the South African Cannes Lions judges from this year.
The line-up includes:
- Ann Nurock, trend spotter
- Tseliso Rangaka, chief creative officer FCB and 2023 Radio & Audio Cannes Lion president
- Kabelo Moshapalo, chief creative officer Ogilvy SA and Film Lion judge
- Thabang Lehobye, head of design FCB and Design Lion judge
Panel experts and judges
It will conclude with an invariably lively panel discussion with industry experts and judges.
This year’s panel includes:
- Khensi Nobanda, group executive for marketing and corporate affairs, Nedbank
- Andisa Ntsubane, managing executive: Brand, marketing and communications, Vodacom
- Roanna Williams, chief creative officer, Net#workBBDO and Creative Circle chairperson
- Loyiso Twala, chief creative officer McCann
“I’m excited about judging at not only the 70th, but the most well-represented Cannes Lions awards show ever,” says Twala.
"And in the age of AI, gaming and Tik-Tok challenges the opportunity to celebrate creativity thriving in print is such a privilege to share.”, he adds.
After the event there will be opportunity for networking and discussion in a convivial environment over snacks and drinks.
Tickets are available through Webtickets. All proceeds going back into the industry towards bursaries and Blackboard.
- Cannes Lions special section and search
- More info: Google News, Cannes Lions Twitter
- Official site: http://www.canneslions.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram