Marketing & Media jobs
- Senior Digital Designer Johannesburg
- Community Manager Cape Town
- Credit Controller Cape Town
- Junior Social Media Manager Cape Town
- Web Designer Cape Town
- Content Specialist Johannesburg
- Media Implementation Planner/Buyer Johannesburg
- Marketing Manager Pretoria
- Product Sales Representative Johannesburg
- Online Travel Researcher Johannesburg
#CannesLions2019: SDG shortlist
The Sustainable Development Goals Lions were brand new last year, and celebrate creative solutions and initiatives that seek to positively impact the world - work that contributed to or advanced the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development across people, planet and prosperity.
David Droga, founder and creative chairman of Droga5, global is the 2019 Sustainable Development Goals Lions jury president.
Ann Nurock interviews David Droga, the most awarded creative at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity and the youngest person ever inducted into the New York Art Directors Club Hall of Fame...
Ann Nurock 4 Mar 2019
In 2017, Droga was awarded the Lion of St Mark and has amassed more than 70 Gold Lions and 15 Grands Prix or Titanium Lions throughout his career.
No SA entries were shortlisted.
All the winners will be announced during the Cannes Lions Good track award ceremony, from 7pm on Friday, 21 June.
View the SDG Lions shortlist in full.
The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity runs from 17 to 21 June 2019, with Cinemark – now known as Ster-Kinekor Sales – the local representatives of Cannes Lions for SA. Visit our Cannes Lions special section for the latest updates!