- With the upcoming IAB Bookmarks 2021 at our doorsteps, we spoke with social media liaison Merica Monamodi to find out more about the virtual event, taking place on Thursday, 29 July. Emily Stander
- Over the years, Cheryl Dube has worked as a strategist on a variety of brands. The most challenging and rewarding experiences she's had during this time, she says, have been in the work she's completed on global brands. Here are some of the critical lessons she's learnt along the way. Wavemaker
- New online liquor store Liquor.co.za has launched in South Africa. The digital platform caters to the need for an e-commerce portal that can service both direct-to-customer (D2C) and high-volume business-to-business (B2B) requirements, and is the result of a collaboration of expertise from key players in the liquor and entertainment industries.
- Volkswagen South Africa and Ogilvy Cape Town have recently released, "The Power of Vrrrpha", a cinematic campaign to introduce VW's iconic new GTI. Ogilvy South Africa
- Rosebank Mall in Johannesburg will soon be home to the first Soko District, a new multi-brand retail concept that aims to re-tell the retail story. The shopping space will feature various brands across apparel, footwear, fashion accessories, food, babywear, furniture and homeware.
Pardon Makumbe, co-founder and managing partner of CRE Venture Capital, chats about the challenges of raising capital in Africa and shares advice on crossing the bridge to the US...
Evan-Lee Courie 18 May 2021
It's a well-known fact that the youth are the primary consumers of technology. A fact that puts Africa, with its literally hundreds of millions of young people, firmly on the map as a significant global launchpad for technology startups.
Kashira Naidoo & Zach George 26 Jun 2020