Marketing & Media trends
- Brave Group is excited to announce an increasing investment into digital resources for the Motherboard team. Motherboard is Brave Group's digital communication and transformation business, headed by Musa Kalenga, Brave Group chief future officer. Brave Group
- Kaya 959 boosts station lineup with strong nighttime talk lineup
- #YouthMonth2021: A reminder of how far education still has to go
- Africa's richest square mile's new addition
- #Exclusive: Promise Group makes strides at The One Show Awards 2021
- Small towns are collapsing across South Africa. How it's starting to affect farming
- UCook and Faithful to Nature acquire Granadilla Eats
- #YouthMatters: Daniella Galante of RX Africa on her love of storytelling, and staying true to who you are
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
A lot happens in a year, and as our population and their access to the world and each other grows, our collective innovation and productivity will continue to grow exponentially, making each passing year increasingly dense with 'trends' and 'disruptions'...
Yatish Narsi 22 Jan 2019
In light of the recent study, Game-changing Automotive Policy Developments in Africa, we chat to Ryan Bax, senior industry analyst for mobility and automotive at Frost & Sullivan, to find out more about the fast-growing, untapped African car market...
Ilse van den Berg 11 May 2017