Marketing & Media trends
- As part of our ongoing #BehindtheBrandManager series, we interviewed some of the Marketing Achievement Awards' Rising Star finalists - said to be the best and the brightest under the age of 35 who have consistently demonstrated excellent performance and who have the potential to become outstanding leaders in their profession. Jessica Tennant
- The IAB Bookmark Awards, an IAB SA initiative, celebrates its 13th year of rewarding excellence in digital and recognising the powerful impact interactive has on the overall marketing mix.
- MultiChoice Group partners with the Solidarity Fund Covid-19 Vaccine campaign
- Charting a course for the next 20 years of CyberCellar
- Google offers new programmes to bolster African innovation and female entrepreneurship
- #StartupStory: Kawiwi, an online marketplace for freelancers, consultants and service providers
- #MarketingMasterminds: Retroactive cofounder Mike Sharman on personal marketing with MatchKit
- Career Connect Group launches internationally acclaimed Student Career Pathway Management platform in SA
- Q&A with Penny Motsamai, public relations director at Clockwork
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Experts provide insight in to the emerging trends in African energy and infrastructure projects.
Urbanisation continues to be one of the most powerful megatrends reshaping our world. It is a shift that is creating countless problems, but even more opportunities...
Elaine Jack 7 Jan 2019
2019 seems to be the year of an 'opening up' of Africa, whether it be opening trade borders or opening key infrastructure projects...
Lesley Squires 7 Jan 2019
According to the latest United Nations Economic Commission for Africa report, Africa is the fastest urbanising region after Asia. The report also highlights that despite the current slowdown in many African economies...
Alison Groves 8 Jan 2018