More BizTakeouts News
BizTakeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 191: Ready to get your team moving with Uber for Business?
On Thursday, 29 September 2016, Biz Takeouts Marketing and Media Radio show host Warren Harding (@bizwazza) chatted to Busi Sizani, Uber for Business program manager for sub-Saharan Africa.
We spoke to Busi about:
- • The start and growth of Uber SA
• The evolution of the brand to the unique SA landscape.
• Uber for business – what is this all about?
• How can businesses benefit?
• The features associated with Uber for Business and the dashboard.
• How Uber works for business - payments, usage, tracking and reliability.
• We end the show by looking at what the future holds for Uber in SA.
Date: 29 September 2016 Length: 14:37min File size: 6.7MB Host: Warren Harding
The news roundup from Bizcommunity:
- September is Innovation Month on Bizcommunity.com
- #InnovationMonth: Firestarters ignited business creativity
- #TRENDING: The experience economy
- The social phenomenon that is Black Twitter
- A world of differences
- Featured Job: Head of Marketing
If you are interested in getting interviewed on BizTakeouts, or want to suggest a show topic, email Warren Harding (@bizwazza) on moc.ytinummoczib@stuoekatzib.