New York Festivals AME Awards has announced the addition of six high-level advisors to the AME Awards Advisory Council.
“We’re extremely grateful that these prominent leaders are sharing their strategic expertise and global view with the AME Awards,” said Gayle Mandel, Executive Director, AME Awards. “Their reputation as advocates for effectiveness will provide AME with continued support in its mission to champion ground-breaking results-driven work,” said Gayle Seminara Mandel, executive director of New York Festivals AME Awards.
“The greatest marketing campaigns have at their core, creative work that achieved results and the AME Awards are designed to identify and celebrate them. This focus is what makes them meaningful and valuable,” said Khaled AlShehhi, executive director of New Media and Visual Production, UAE Government Media Office, UAE.2022 AME Advisory Council New Members
- Khaled AlShehhi, executive director of new media and visual production at UAE Government Media Office, UAE
- Vida Cornelious, vice-president of creative at New York Times Advertising, USA
- Rory Gallery, chief strategy officer at Special Group, New Zealand
- Dom Hickey, head of planning at DDB Sydney, Australia
- Janis Middleton, EVP, executive director of multicultural and inclusion strategy at Guided by Good, USA
- Aki Spicer, chief marketing officer at Leo Burnett Chicago, USA
AME’s Advisory Council is comprised of 22 global executives who provide the competition with ongoing knowledge of emerging trends and critical industry insights.
AME’s Advisory Council is represented by both agency, brand, organisational, and educational leaders from five continents. Together the Advisory Council members ensure AME’s stature within the global community as a competition that showcases the most creative and measurable effective campaigns emanating from around the globe.
View the entire AME Advisory Council here