- Adidas Originals and the Lego Group have collaborated yet again, and are presenting a new take on the classic Superstar silhouette. Launching alongside the playful Adidas Originals Lego Superstar sneaker is a buildable Superstar Lego brick model.
- According to a recent survey, only 22% of South African businesses are aware of privacy laws governing their marketing activities, despite the Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPIA) set to take effect on 1 July 2021.
- "As a young, Black female, I believe it's not only important to service clients but also to open up the digital floor to much needed conversations so that the campaigns we work on bring about real change," says Nombulelo Malinga, founder and director of Zizi Digital, which specialises in social media marketing and offers 360 digital consulting service. Evan-Lee Courie
- What does the future hold for women of colour in the advertising industry?
- New commercial station Hot 102.7FM announces on-air lineup from 1 July 2021
- The fine art of building a brand for modern traditionalists
- Adidas shares glimpse of immersive new Sandton flagship
- #YouthMatters: Alex Krause's strategy to be successful
- South African Social Media Landscape Report 2021 event launch
- PoPIA and social media posts
New Biz Press Offices
We lease and sell innovative industrial, storage and office space in unique multi-use serviced business parks with a range of benefits for all your business needs.
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Wesgro has partnered with FinFind to develop a Fund Matchmaking Portal aimed at making access to finance for startups and SMMEs easier...
Johannes Masiteng 1 Jun 2021
Fintech startup and buy now pay later (BNPL) provider Payflex says that its customer base has soared from 70 merchants in 2019 to over 700 active stores this year...
Pardon Makumbe, co-founder and managing partner of CRE Venture Capital, chats about the challenges of raising capital in Africa and shares advice on crossing the bridge to the US...
Evan-Lee Courie 18 May 2021
2020 proved to be a year of unprecedented consumer demand when it came to e-commerce adoption and popularity...
How can you prepare your company to be investment and due-diligence ready from the very beginning? To get the answer, join the launch of the Setup a Startup Investment Readiness Programme. A digital platform that connects entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors...
Setup a Startup 23 Feb 2021
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is calling for applications for its 2021 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. With the deadline fast approaching on 31 March 2021...
2020 has shown us so many real qualities about leadership. The one that will be most prominent in 2021 and beyond will be the role of the 'adaptive leader'...
Anja van Beek 25 Jan 2021
Amidst the general chaos of 2020, investors were hit hard. With economies around the world all but shutting down in March, activity ground to a halt...
Bryan Turner 13 Jan 2021
Last year proved that SMEs are the backbone of the South African economy. Yet, existing debt, lack of cash reserves, outdated financials, and an inability to operate during the national lockdown, forced almost half of South African small businesses to shut down...
Kuhle Mnisi 11 Jan 2021
For the past 50 years, the primary role of business in society has been to maximise shareholder return, a consequence of Milton Friedman's seminal article in the New York Times in 1970 in which he stated that "any other use of shareholders money was irresponsible"...
Mike Middleton 7 Jan 2021
For many small business owners 2020 may go down as one of the most challenging years since starting their business. But with the challenges also come some interesting, exciting and innovative changes...
Mike Anderson 6 Jan 2021
Now that 2020 is behind us, we can draw on some insights to guide businesses on what we are likely to see in 2021...
Robin Fisher 6 Jan 2021
2020 has been difficult for everyone, but businesses have faced an especially tough time. A few startups have, however, risen above the storm, managing to continue on their upward growth trajectory...
Philani Sangweni 6 Jan 2021