Marketing & Media trends
HR & Management trends
- 4 areas in which your business can practice its swivelFrancois Kriel
Construction & Engineering trends
- 3 major trends in the commercial property space in AfricaPeter Hodgkinson
- A bright horizon for South Africa's energy landscapeBarry Bredenkamp
- Achieving developmental goals through constructionCyril Vuyani Gamede
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Time for NPOs to show their real impactKeri-Leigh Paschal
- 5 sustainability trends that will shape business in 2021Christelle Marais
- 4 trends set to continue or be re-interpreted in the NGO sectorInnocent Masayira
- Strengthening NPO skills and processesNazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Sustainability is key for social investment in 2021Keri-Leigh Paschal
- 4 trends in employee skills development and training you need to know for 2021Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- 10 predictions around fintechDominique Collett
- The 4 themes for the new yearAndrew Duvenage,
- 3 wealth management trends to watch in 2021Maarten Ackerman
- 4 strategies to rethink investing in SMEsKuhle Mnisi
- Microinsurance ready to reach new heightsMarius Botha
- Finding alpha in the age of Covid-19Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Purpose or profit. It's not a choiceMike Middleton
- Shifting towards a digital - but still human - approachHenry van Deventer
- 5G is coming. Here's what it could mean for SASamantha Naidoo
- 3 big issues demanding legal attention this yearJonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Tech democratisation will set the tone for 2021Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Auction industry survival depends on going virtualJoff van Reenen
- Covid-19 drives new trends in local property marketMarcél du Toit
- A bold year for beveragesAlex Glenday
- Acceleration of digital paymentsJonathan Smit
- Safety vs sustainability - the packaging industry's key conundrumNthabiseng Motsoeneng
- The evolving e-tail landscapeVilo Trska
Many people experienced a sense of freedom in the Covid lockdowns, when working from home brought greater flexibility, more trust, and a focus on output...
Johann van Niekerk 4 Oct 2021
Demand for drivers, including motor vehicle operators, ambulance drivers and attendants, truck drivers, and passenger vehicle drivers, has surged in the last...
Unforeseen events give us an opportunity to not only overcome the challenge, but to consider how we could best implement change practically to achieve a better outcome. The same principle applies just as much to policies and procedures of...
The prospect of early Covid-19 vaccination is particularly attractive. However, the subject of compulsory vaccinations is argumentative and there are significant legal and moral facets that must be considered...
The results of Microsoft's first-annual Work Trend Index, The Next Great Disruption is Hybrid Work - Are We Ready?, has revealed seven hybrid work trends...
In this second of a two-part series, Chris Blair, CEO of 21st Century, shares his thoughts about how remuneration committees should approach their executives' remuneration in the evolving landscape...
Chris Blair 26 Mar 2021
Mercer's Global Talent Trends 2020-2021 report has revealed four trends that will assist companies during the post-pandemic recovery...
Shan Radcliffe 8 Mar 2021
According to Boniswa Pezisa, the youngest generation currently joining the workforce - Gen Z - should be made a part of the decision-making process...
Shan Radcliffe 1 Feb 2021
2020 has shown us so many real qualities about leadership. The one that will be most prominent in 2021 and beyond will be the role of the 'adaptive leader'...
Anja van Beek 25 Jan 2021
Everything changed in 2020. Seemingly overnight, companies were forced to abandon their offices, and their staff had to adapt to the challenges of working from home. More unfortunate were those whose jobs were wiped out as their companies downsized...
Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo 19 Jan 2021
Businesses around the globe have spent the better part of 2020 adjusting to the new reality of remote working. With workplace regulations also becoming stricter, buzzy office spaces might soon become part of a pre-Covid era...
Andrew Bourne 15 Jan 2021
When reflecting on the fourth industrial revolution, a number of things immediately spring to mind - for example, IoT, AI, and robots. Regrettably, little attention is given to individual employees and workers in this emerging industrial world,...
Lyndy van den Barselaar 14 Jan 2021