More Loeries news...Submit news
Marketing & Media jobs
More...Submit a jobOpen account
- Creative Group Head (Art Director) Johannesburg
- Senior Creative Team - Art Director/Copywriter Johannesburg
- Multimedia Designer/Animator Johannesburg
- 3D Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- DTP Operator/ Designer Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- Graphic Designer - Digital Cape Town
- Social/Digital Media Expert Cape Town
- Corporate Copywriter Pretoria
- Multimedia Designer/Copywriter Johannesburg
Showcasing the best in creativity across Africa and the Middle East
The 42nd Loeries Awards has awarded the best in brand communications across Africa and the Middle East.
A total 264 Loeries were awarded across 16 categories including five Grands Prix, 28 Golds, 63 Silvers, 110 Bronzes, 14 Craft Golds and 44 Craft Certificates.
Over 5,200 entries were received, with 18% of entries from outside South Africa. Overall, 1,217 brands were represented by 470 agencies from 20 countries across Africa and the Middle East. The awards were judged by over 140 regional and international industry leaders in their fields including international jury presidents: Swati Bhattacharya, Till Hohmann, Dennis Lück, Katherina Tudball, Nicholas Hulley and Alan Kelly.
Grands Prix were awarded to:
- In the Out of Home - Ambient category, a Grand Prix was awarded to First For Women and FoxP2 Advertising for the 16 Days Of Light campaign
- In the Print Crafts - Art Direction category, a Grand Prix was awarded to Novomed Allergy Clinic and Impact BBDO for the Hidden Allergy campaign
- For SA Non-English Radio Station Commercials, a Grand Prix was awarded to BBC Studios and The Odd Number for Kasi Sensei Campaign
- In the Film - Branded Content Film - Single Category, a Grand Prix was awarded to Nedbank and Joe Public for Secrets
- For Integrated Campaign, a Grand Prix was awarded to Mastercard and FP7McCann for Astronomical Sales
Partners of the Loeries
Sanlam, AB InBev, Barron, Brand South Africa, DStv Media Sales, Facebook, Tractor, Vodacom, Woolworths
Additional Partners and Official Suppliers
AAA School of Advertising, Aon South Africa, Backsberg, BEE Online, First Source, Fresh RSVP Guest Logistics, Funk Productions, Gallo Images, Ludus Post Productions, Mama Creative, Newsclip, Paygate, Rocketseed, Shared Value Africa Initiative, Shift, Unstereotype Alliance, Vega School, VQI Communications Nigeria, Xneelo
Association of Communication and Design, Brand Council South Africa, Commercial Producers Association, Creative Circle, EXCA, IAB, South African Institute of Architects, IID
Official Media Partners
Between 10and5, Bizcommunity.com, Book of Swag, Brand Communicator Nigeria, Business Insider by Pulse, Campaign Middle East, Film & Event Media, IDIDTHAT.co, Mark Lives, Modern Marketing, MarkLives, The Redzone
Don't miss BizTrends2021 - 8 keynote speakers forecast trends shaping business in our region! Register now!
Read more: Mastercard, Nedbank, FoxP2, Joe Public, Loeries, Impact BBDO, First for Women, The Odd Number, BBC Studios
#BizTrends2021: Advertising and Covid-196 Jan 2021