Check out this vegetable braai recipe before you light the coals...
Serves 4 - 6
© Food Porn Vegan Style
• Two tablespoons of hot sauce
• Four tablespoons of olive oil
• Two tablespoons of soy sauce
• One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
• 220 grams of extra firm tofu
• 100 grams of button mushrooms
• Half a red bell pepper
• Half a pineapple
1. Combine the wet ingredients to form a marinade.
2. Cut the pineapple and tofu into two-centimetre cubes and cut the remaining vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
3. Pour the marinade over the veggies, pineapple and tofu and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the fridge.
4. Place alternating pieces of tofu, pineapple and veggies onto the skewer and braai for 10 to 15 minutes until blackened around the edges.Recipe by Vegilicious for HSI/AfricaMore Green Monday SA recipes.