Marketing & Media trends
- Adidas Originals and the Lego Group have collaborated yet again, and are presenting a new take on the classic Superstar silhouette. Launching alongside the playful Adidas Originals Lego Superstar sneaker is a buildable Superstar Lego brick model.
- According to a recent survey, only 22% of South African businesses are aware of privacy laws governing their marketing activities, despite the Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPIA) set to take effect on 1 July 2021.
- "As a young, Black female, I believe it's not only important to service clients but also to open up the digital floor to much needed conversations so that the campaigns we work on bring about real change," says Nombulelo Malinga, founder and director of Zizi Digital, which specialises in social media marketing and offers 360 digital consulting service. Evan-Lee Courie
- What does the future hold for women of colour in the advertising industry?
- New commercial station Hot 102.7FM announces on-air lineup from 1 July 2021
- The fine art of building a brand for modern traditionalists
- Adidas shares glimpse of immersive new Sandton flagship
- #YouthMatters: Alex Krause's strategy to be successful
- PoPIA and social media posts
- South African Social Media Landscape Report 2021 event launch
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Nearly 15% of homeowners who sold and bought homes in the three years leading up to 2020 have moved from cities to smaller towns...
It is now clear that many of the changes in working, commuting and learning patterns that have come about because of the Covid-19 pandemic will become permanent adjustments for a great number of families...
Berry Everitt 22 Apr 2021
As the world grapples with the uncertainty surrounding the long-term implications of Covid-19, there is a measure of agreement on one thing...
Minimalism - once a niche art movement - is now a mainstream lifestyle trend. We have Marie Kondo, the Japanese organising guru...
Jonathan Hurvitz 8 Feb 2021
In a recent Instagram Live session on The Thando Channel, the topic of women's growing participation in the property market was addressed...
The industrial property market in 2021 is certainly not an easy one to predict. However, learning from the past year's events...
Tony Bales 4 Feb 2021
As the fight against Covid-19 rages on, the property sector shows a bag of mixed results with some parts of the sector...
Herbert Seabelo Theledi 28 Jan 2021
While 2020 will forever be remembered as a year of unprecedented challenges and uncertainty, 2021 promises to bring exciting shifts...
John Jack 26 Jan 2021
According to property entrepreneur and Only Realty owner Grant Smee, recent statistics indicate that first-time buyers are younger than ever before...
According to Yael Geffen of Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty, executives who take note of emerging trends as the world transitions...
Covid-19 has forever changed the traditional live auction model, forcing the industry to accept and adapt to an accelerated digital standard to keep their doors open...
Joff van Reenen 11 Jan 2021
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a 'significant and lasting impact' on the South African residential property market and is shaping many of the emerging trends we're seeing in the market right now...
Marcél du Toit 8 Jan 2021
Blurring the line between reality and technology is what will help realtors sell developments moving forward, and technology's role in realty is becoming more critical to its success...
Andrea Tucker 7 Jan 2021