Marketing & Media trends
- Leading fashion and lifestyle retailer TFG shared its strategy to revolutionise the omnichannel experience and transform into Africa's leading high-tech omnichannel retailer. "We are laying the foundations to become the largest, most reliable and most profitable e-commerce destination on the continent; via a simplified, customer-centric approach, aimed at maximising group scale, minimising duplication and cost, and leveraging our incredible assets," shared newly appointed co-chief omni officer Claude Hanan. The announcement came as part of the retailer's 2021 financial year-end presentation. TFG (The Foschini Group)
- Five weeks, five free webinars to get your business fighting fit.
10 July - 8 August OnlineX
- Ster-Kinekor Theatres (SKT) and the South African State Theatre have announced the lineup of theatre productions that will be screened at cinemas across the country from 18 June 2021.
- Tractor Outdoor expands its Cape Town network with more RSD sites
- South Africa wins seven Pencils at The One Show 2021
- #YouthMatters: Tristan Shaun Henry celebrates queer youth culture through fashion
- #PRISMAwards2021: Campaign of the Year - #MyKreepyTeacher
- #YouthMatters: Ashleigh Burton, head of social media at Weber Shandwick Africa
- #Newsmaker: Boniswa Pezisa joins Mediology as executive director
- Juta & Co.'s Kamal Patel is inspired by the possibilities for our legal profession's future
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Food security and environmental sustainability are on a collision course and now, more than ever, we need to see a drastic change in the type of meat and dairy consumed by the majority of the world's population...
Kevin Coetzee and Michelle Adelman 7 Jan 2019
'Tis the season to eat chocolate. And for the chocolate industry, there's nothing sweeter, since this is the time of year when it enjoys a spike in sales and, at least for some, rising profits...
Kristy Leissle 21 Dec 2018
With the aim to revolutionise the farming industry as well as increase their market reach and revenue, organisations have been gearing up for new robotic technologies in recent years...
Piyush Mandhare 18 Jan 2018
Though the 2017 rise in food insecurity is disheartening, some African countries have made progress over the last decade. And there were some initiatives that deserve a special mention for the precedents they set...
Esther Ndumi Ngumbi 3 Jan 2018
Key to the sustainable commercialisation and modernisation of African agriculture are sustainable business models...