Marketing & Media trends
- Brave Group is excited to announce an increasing investment into digital resources for the Motherboard team. Motherboard is Brave Group's digital communication and transformation business, headed by Musa Kalenga, Brave Group chief future officer. Brave Group
- Kaya 959 boosts station lineup with strong nighttime talk lineup
- UCook and Faithful to Nature acquire Granadilla Eats
- #YouthMatters: Daniella Galante of RX Africa on her love of storytelling, and staying true to who you are
- #StartupStory: Kawiwi, an online marketplace for freelancers, consultants and service providers
- Small towns are collapsing across South Africa. How it's starting to affect farming
- Charting a course for the next 20 years of CyberCellar
- Segmenting for the future: 5 emerging consumer types
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019