Marketing & Media trends
- From East London to some of South Africa's most storied agencies. After winning on global stages and achieving what she set out to on the inside of the corporate advertising machinery, Leigh-Anne Salonika is living her purpose, and in doing so working with brands to unlock theirs Evan-Lee Courie
- Showtime Management and international partner Selladoor Worldwide have postponed the South African tour of the We Will Rock You musical to 2022. South Africa is currently in its third wave of Covid-19 infections and, as such, the government has implemented precautions that only allows for a total audience of 100 people.
- Since Aramex's inception in 1992, we have grown to be one of South Africa's biggest logistics companies. Aramex
- Is at-home consumption heating up South Africa's coffee industry?
- Creating a culture of acceptance: sitting down with Dono White from VMLY&R
- #CannesLions2021: "Diversity... and a healthy dose of honesty" - judging insights with Steph van Niekerk
- The rise of content marketing and effectively using it
- #YouthMatters: Phumelela Malinga of By Phume on filling a gap in the fashion market
- 5 reasons why now may be the time for homeowners to sell
- 6 critical PoPIA compliance steps to take before 1 July
In the midst of the planetary emergency of climate change, Covid-19 is testing modern civilisation's preparedness for shocks, across the spheres of finance, economics and technology; global, national and regional governance; global and population health; social cohesion and food security. This is according to Baker McKenzie's new report, Unprecedented: Converging Crises...
Wildu du Plessis 6 Jan 2021
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019