NEW YORK, US: The One Club has announced the second quarter finalists for One Show Interactive, claimed to be the industry's most prestigious awards competition celebrating the year's best in digital advertising and new media.
One Show Interactive moved to a quarterly entry system in 2009 as a response to the fast-paced evolution of interactive and digital work. With deadlines in May, August, November and February, One Show Interactive's quarterly entry system is claimed to be a first for the industry.
To view a showcase of the finalists' work, go to tinyurl.com/yaog4yt.
The 80+ second quarter finalists will move on to the final round of judging that will take place in New York City over four days in mid-March. The judges will then determine the winners of the 2011 One Show Interactive Pencil. All finalists will receive a Merit Award.
This year's One Show Interactive jury brings together some of the most talented names in the industry from all around the world, including:
- Nicke Bergstrom - Mother, New York (Jury chair)
- Fernando Barbella - BBDO Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Dave Bedwood - Lean Mean Fighting Machine, London
- Jeffrey Benjamin - Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Boulder, Colorado
- Eduardo Camargo - Colmeia, Sao Paulo
- Nathan Cooper - Anomaly, London
- Sam De Volder - These Days, Antwerp
- Crystal English - Freelance, San Francisco
- David Eriksson - North Kingdom, Skelleftea
- Scott Ex Rogers - Profero, New York
- Perry Fair - Grey, New York
- Piero Frescobaldi - Unit 9, London
- Anders Gustafsson - CP+B Europe, Goteborg
- Christian Haas - Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, San Francisco
- Flo Heiss - Dare, London
- Rei Inamoto - AKQA, New York
- Naoki Ito - Wieden+Kennedy, Tokyo
- Aaron Koblin - Google, San Francisco
- Natalie Lam - OgilvyOne, Shanghai
- Alessandra Lariu - McCann Erickson, New York
- David Lee - TBWA, New York
- Andre Matarazzo - Gringo, San Paulo
- Karen Monahan - Wieden + Kennedy, New York
- Erik Natzke - Natzke Design, Peoria
- Ben Palmer - Barbarian Group, New York
- Fernanda Romano - Euro RSCG, London
- Fabio Simoes - F/Nazca Saatchi&Saatchi, Sao Paulo
- Faris Yakob - MDC Partners, New York
The 14th annual One Show Interactive Awards will take place on 13 May 2011 in New York City.
The third quarter finalists deadline is 30 November 2010. To enter One Show Interactive, go to www.enteroneshow.org. For additional information, go to www.oneshowinteractive.org. Follow the awards on Twitter (www.twitter.com/OneShow) or on Facebook (www.facebook.com/theoneshow).