The 2019 Care Awards jury has been announced. The jury will review the 2018 and 2019 entries celebrating excellence in promoting care for people and the environment.
The 2019 Care Awards jury. Image credit: Act Responsible.
Dita Charanzová, vice-president of the European Parliament, will serve as the jury president and will lead the 14 jury members selected for their expertise in the communication field as agencies, advertisers, institutions, NGOs and experts.
FCB Cape Town has been recognised once again for its innovative CANSA Testimonials campaign, this time by an international audience at the 2017 Care Awards...
Nahana Communications Group 4 Dec 2017
"I have always loved to be involved in the Care Awards, whose jury I have been chairing since 2015. The engaging and moving entries never cease to leave their mark on me. We should continue to encourage this form of creative and strategic communication as a tool that encourages positive changes for society as a whole,” says Charanzová.
The Care Awards include campaigns for public health, the environment, sustainable consumption, public safety, disability, human rights, domestic violence, child abuse, homelessness, education and other similar topical issues.
The 2019 Care Awards jury members are
- Dita Charanzová – vice-president of the European Parliament
- Jacques-Olivier Barthes – director of communications, WWF France
- Markus N. Beeko – secretary-general (Germany), Amnesty International
- Brando Benifei – MEP, Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament
- Marco Calant – founder and CEO, Tramway 21
- Pascal Cubb – founder and CEO, Sunglasses & Chatons D'or
- Tamara Daltroff – general director, EACA
- Hugo de Almeida – global partner, Sustainable Brands Oceans
- Laetitia Deville - brand, content and communication manager, Thalys
- Astrid Jansen - journalist, Pub.be
- Maud Largeaud - chief information director, Adforum
- Marc Obéron - founder and CEO, Le Temps Presse Festival
- George Perlov - CSR marketing and communication expert, George Perlov Consulting
- Willem Van Der Schoot - CEO, Havas Lemz
- Caroline Vermeersch - CEO, The Lemon Spoon
In addition to the specificity of its jury, the Care Awards’ campaigns are judged in their entirety, and no ranking is given, except for the Grand Prix. The Care Awards winning ceremony will take place in Brussels on 24 October 2019 and will be hosted by Pub.be as the closing event of Orbit: Change Is Now.