Marketing & Media trends
Tourism & Travel trends
Construction & Engineering trends
- 3 major trends in the commercial property space in AfricaPeter Hodgkinson
- A bright horizon for South Africa's energy landscapeBarry Bredenkamp
- Achieving developmental goals through constructionCyril Vuyani Gamede
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Time for NPOs to show their real impactKeri-Leigh Paschal
- 5 sustainability trends that will shape business in 2021Christelle Marais
- 4 trends set to continue or be re-interpreted in the NGO sectorInnocent Masayira
- Strengthening NPO skills and processesNazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Sustainability is key for social investment in 2021Keri-Leigh Paschal
- 4 trends in employee skills development and training you need to know for 2021Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- 10 predictions around fintechDominique Collett
- The 4 themes for the new yearAndrew Duvenage,
- 3 wealth management trends to watch in 2021Maarten Ackerman
- 4 strategies to rethink investing in SMEsKuhle Mnisi
- Microinsurance ready to reach new heightsMarius Botha
- Finding alpha in the age of Covid-19Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Purpose or profit. It's not a choiceMike Middleton
- Shifting towards a digital - but still human - approachHenry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- 4 areas in which your business can practice its swivelFrancois Kriel
- 5G is coming. Here's what it could mean for SASamantha Naidoo
- 3 big issues demanding legal attention this yearJonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Tech democratisation will set the tone for 2021Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Auction industry survival depends on going virtualJoff van Reenen
- Covid-19 drives new trends in local property marketMarcél du Toit
- A bold year for beveragesAlex Glenday
- Acceleration of digital paymentsJonathan Smit
- Safety vs sustainability - the packaging industry's key conundrumNthabiseng Motsoeneng
- The evolving e-tail landscapeVilo Trska
KFC Africa's chief people officer Akhona Qengqe explains how the fast-food giant has been impacted by Covid-19, and how it's equipping itself for the future...
Lauren Hartzenberg 1 Sep 2021
World Travel Market Africa 2020, which takes place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre is set to be one of the African continent's largest and leading business-to-business travel trade show yet...
"Although all generations are now looking for activities and experiences, above all else, what makes this market more complex, is the individual preferences and demands of each generation and of course ultimately, the challenge facing marketers...
As tourism continues to rise (2018 saw a global increase of 6% in 2017) consumers are not shy to make their preferences known on how they want to travel and, afterwards, what they thought of the experience...
Jared Ruttenberg 8 Jan 2020
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Travel is an ever-shifting industry; how visitors adapt in their preferences is a challenge for any tourism and hospitality professional to identify and meet their requirements in order to stay relevant...
Each region is different and coping with different tensions. Mature economies have been struggling to maintain positive growth, and emerging markets have had their own challenges to deal with...
Cari Coetzee 3 May 2018
Millennials will soon become the largest group of travel customers, driving the evolution of the industry with a demand for cutting-edge digital solutions and a thirst for more 'bleisure'...
Millennial and GenZ travellers are not only lucrative for destinations, but they're also the market that is ready, and willing, to fully embrace sustainable travel...
In 2018, there will be an increased swathe of people fully engaged in the sharing economy, communicating to the world the wonderfully enriching experiences that they have discovered...
Gavin Tollman 9 Jan 2018
To ensure sustained tourism and overall economic growth, African cities need to find ways to develop into smart cities capable of attracting visitors, offering unique experiences and overcoming...
On-ground concepts will increasingly be required to optimise the use of emerging technologies, processes and design developments. The New Experience in Travel and Technologies initiative aims to help deliver this future...