22 on Sloane has announced the launch of its newly designed Accelerator programme called the Catalytic programme.
The programme is to support high-impact digital startups in pre-seed and seed stages across Africa to launch, commercialise and scale. It also offers the selected startups with much-needed capacity building, access to markets and capital.
For the one-year programme, the startups will each receive:
- A USD$10,000 cash investment
- Free residency at the 22 on Sloane campus in Johannesburg
- Access to the 22 on Sloane investor network with a combined value of over USD$500m
- USD$200,000 worth of capacity building support
- An all-expenses-paid trip to the annual Global Entrepreneurship Congress in Saudi Arabia during March 2022
- The opportunity to leverage the Global Entrepreneurship Network ecosystem in over 180 countries globally
If you’re a young, innovative and driven tech startup in education, e-commerce, financial services, gaming, health - or building a tech enabled product or services across Africa - then 22 on Sloane will love to hear from you!
To find out more and apply for the programme, visit www.22onsloane.co/catalytic-programme
; applications close on Saturday, 6 November 2021.