Studying through distance allows you the flexibility to upskill yourself and do other things such as work, it is worth mentioning that textbooks for those studying IIE distance/online qualifications are included. We all know how expensive is can be to purchase study material, we have therefore included textbooks in your distance learning tuition fees. Click here
to view IIE distance qualifications.
In order to be successful as a student studying through distance mode, you need to be determined and self-disciplined. Students need to seriously question their level of commitment before they embark on distance study and also consider the demands of your full time employment and social responsibilities. Although it depends on the particular qualification you wish to complete, most distance courses are self-paced and rely on you to get ahead. You need to be able to manage your time, and you definitely need to be self-motivated
Why distance/online learning can be the best choice?
- Study materials / textbooks are included with your tuition fees
- No application fee for distance or Online learning
- Flexibility and the freedom to study around work and other commitments
- Study from home or from any other location that is convenient for you
- Study at your own pace, in your own time
- Affordable payment terms that suit your pocket
- Save on transport and accommodation costs that usually come with face to face tuition
- And most importantly, you can have a full time job and study at the same time
How do I register for distance/online learning?
- Follow these simple steps and register today.
- Complete a registration contract at The IIE's Rosebank College;
- Submit your signed contract and all your supporting documents (certified copy of ID and Grade 12 certificate);
- Pay your deposit;
- Once you are accepted by The IIE's Rosebank College, an sms/email will be sent to you confirming your registration.
Getting the best out of your distance/online learning experience
To ensure that you get the most out of your distance learning experience you will need a laptop or digital device with a sound card, a web cam and have access to the internet.
Rosebank College offers the following to students:
Learner guide: to empower you with all the information you need to complete your studies.
Library services: students registering for The IIE distance/online qualifications receive online support sessions via RC learn (online learning system).