Award-winning Canadian alt-pop duo Neon Dreams have confirmed a 10-day tour of South Africa, supported by local TikTok star Casey Lowry, who will be the opening act on all the SA shows.
Neon Dreams members, vocalist Frank Kadillac and drummer Adrian Morris. | Source: Supplied
The tour will coincide with the release of a brand-new Neon Dreams single, Little Dance
, the first song off their upcoming album. The single will be released on streaming platforms and radio on Friday, 25 February.
Neon Dreams, consisting of vocalist Frank Kadillac and drummer Adrian Morris, have been living in South Africa since their song Life Without Fantasties
went viral here. They followed up the success of the hit song by releasing Say It Out Loud
featuring Mthandazo Gatya in 2021. Kadillac and Morris have embraced life in SA, sharing the excitement of life under the African sun on their social media channels.
England-born Lowry will travel to South Africa to join Neon Dreams for the 10-day tour. The 23-year-old is fast becoming one of the most talked-about and promising indie names in guitar pop, with a huge TikTok following to boot. He is expected to release his new song titled We Had Everything
early this year.
The tour dates are as follows:
- 21 April - Barnyard Theatre, Tygervalley Centre - Cape Town
- 23 April - Van Der Stel Sports Club - Stellenbosch
- 25 April - Better Live - Knysna
- 29 April - The Music Kitchen - Port Elizabeth
- 30 April - Be Human - Bloemfontein
- 3 May - Barnyard Theatre, Emperors Palace - Johannesburg
- 4 May - Barnyard Theatre, Silverstar Casino - Johannesburg
- 6 May - Barnyard Theatre, Menlyn - Pretoria
- 7 May - Venue TBC - Potchefstroom
for the Neon Dreams tour with Casey Lowry will go on sale Friday, 28 January.