Marketing & Media trends
- Adidas Originals and the Lego Group have collaborated yet again, and are presenting a new take on the classic Superstar silhouette. Launching alongside the playful Adidas Originals Lego Superstar sneaker is a buildable Superstar Lego brick model.
- According to a recent survey, only 22% of South African businesses are aware of privacy laws governing their marketing activities, despite the Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPIA) set to take effect on 1 July 2021.
- "As a young, Black female, I believe it's not only important to service clients but also to open up the digital floor to much needed conversations so that the campaigns we work on bring about real change," says Nombulelo Malinga, founder and director of Zizi Digital, which specialises in social media marketing and offers 360 digital consulting service. Evan-Lee Courie
- What does the future hold for women of colour in the advertising industry?
- New commercial station Hot 102.7FM announces on-air lineup from 1 July 2021
- The fine art of building a brand for modern traditionalists
- Adidas shares glimpse of immersive new Sandton flagship
- #YouthMatters: Alex Krause's strategy to be successful
- PoPIA and social media posts
- South African Social Media Landscape Report 2021 event launch
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
The internet of things (IoT) has taken the world by storm, from smart toasters to pet feeders, it seems that each of our everyday appliances is getting upgraded...
Nicolò Boatto 2 Mar 2021
The year 2020 was a ruthless year for many businesses, and the motor retail industry has not been spared from this devastating economic tsunami...
Mark Dommisse 6 Jan 2021
There are signs of an economic recovery afoot, bringing with it a promise of improved business and consumer confidence and further release of pent-up demand. But it may yet be too early to confirm an ease of pressure on the sales pitch...
Faisal Mkhize 6 Jan 2021
While 2020 was a year of evolving, planning and building technologies, 2021 will be a year of enterprising and entrepreneurial businesses coming to the fore...
George Mienie 6 Jan 2021
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
There's never been a better time to rewrite the future or a better time to come on board to sponsor BizTrends...
Bizcommunity.com 14 Sep 2020
According to the 2019 Global Automotive Color Popularity Report, from the paint manufacturer Axalta, grey came out on top in Europe in 2019...
Back in 1951, the publishers of Popular Mechanics predicted that every family would have at least one helicopter in their garage by 2020...
Kriben Reddy 5 Feb 2020
Ole!Connect's, Desere' Orrill, takes a look underneath the hood of autonomous transportation, what it means to our future mobility, and whether we are ready to relinquish the wheel, or not...
In the age of constant connectivity, consumers today feel more alone than ever - and find it harder to trust their peers and companies...
Tiger Wheel & Tyre has once again taken the top spot in the Ask Africa Orange Index® awards for Service Excellence in the Vehicle Consumables Industry category...
Tiger Wheel & Tyre 5 Nov 2019
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019