Ford is donating R500,000 to Save the Children South Africa to assist its Covid-19 relief efforts, specifically addressing the rights, protection, health and wellbeing of vulnerable children
Collaboration with Gauteng youth radio station YFM encompasses an on-air and digital awareness campaign to promote Save the Children SA from 7 to 16 December 2020
Forms part of Ford's ongoing drive to empower and uplift communities - particularly those hardest hit by the Covid-19 pandemic 14 Dec 2020 Read more
YFM, Gauteng's biggest youth station, will be focusing on a discussion that has affected many South Africans, the effect gun violence has on our communities. 27 Nov 2020 Read more YFM, Joburg's biggest youth radio station, has produced a dance documentary highlighting the aspects of dance, told by industry greats including Bontle Modiselle-Moloi, Courtnae Paul, Thabo Treffers, CityBoys Pantsula and Shannon Kivido. 29 Sep 2020 Read more
8 Jul 2020 Read more
- The show will focus on bringing about change and driving solutions through conversations.
- The first and second episodes will unpack the triggers and trauma of rape through the stories of three incredible young women.
- The first two shows will interrogate the idea that South Africans do not understand consent.
- Perspective on Y will explore legal structures available for victims of rape, the criminal justice system's resources and shortcomings.
- The conversation will end with a discussion on the way in which boy children are being raised.
YFM 99.2, Gauteng's biggest youth radio station, will introduce an all-female mix DJ show, The Mix Capital, on Saturdays 10pm - 2am starting 4 July 2020, hosted by Kea Zawadi. 3 Jul 2020 Read more
Contact YFM 99.2www.yfm.co.za
+27 11 772 0800