Marketing & Media trends
- 5G is coming. Here's what it could mean for SASamantha Naidoo
Construction & Engineering trends
- 3 major trends in the commercial property space in AfricaPeter Hodgkinson
- A bright horizon for South Africa's energy landscapeBarry Bredenkamp
- Achieving developmental goals through constructionCyril Vuyani Gamede
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Time for NPOs to show their real impactKeri-Leigh Paschal
- 5 sustainability trends that will shape business in 2021Christelle Marais
- 4 trends set to continue or be re-interpreted in the NGO sectorInnocent Masayira
- Strengthening NPO skills and processesNazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Sustainability is key for social investment in 2021Keri-Leigh Paschal
- 4 trends in employee skills development and training you need to know for 2021Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- 10 predictions around fintechDominique Collett
- The 4 themes for the new yearAndrew Duvenage,
- 3 wealth management trends to watch in 2021Maarten Ackerman
- 4 strategies to rethink investing in SMEsKuhle Mnisi
- Microinsurance ready to reach new heightsMarius Botha
- Finding alpha in the age of Covid-19Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Purpose or profit. It's not a choiceMike Middleton
- Shifting towards a digital - but still human - approachHenry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- 4 areas in which your business can practice its swivelFrancois Kriel
- 3 big issues demanding legal attention this yearJonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Tech democratisation will set the tone for 2021Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Auction industry survival depends on going virtualJoff van Reenen
- Covid-19 drives new trends in local property marketMarcél du Toit
- A bold year for beveragesAlex Glenday
- Acceleration of digital paymentsJonathan Smit
- Safety vs sustainability - the packaging industry's key conundrumNthabiseng Motsoeneng
- The evolving e-tail landscapeVilo Trska
If 2020 has shown us anything, it's that change and disruption are a constant. The effects of the global coronavirus pandemic led to unprecedented shifts in the way we live, work, learn and transact - with a widespread move online and digital...
Michelle Wynne 6 Jan 2021
In 2020, many of the world's most influential business executives and policymakers are aware of blockchain's potential to turn the global economy around...
Ilija Acimovic 4 Mar 2020
The start of this new decade marks almost 10 years since the smartphone entered Africa...
Lynette Hundermark 3 Feb 2020
One of the great privileges of working in Africa is how no two days are ever the same...
Cathy Smith 14 Jan 2020
Global publications have exploded with reports of the most exciting new developments that can be expected in 2020...
It is no secret that the manufacturing sector is critically important for both developed and emerging economies. From producing necessities like food for a nation to creating much-needed jobs...
Kevin Dherman 13 Dec 2019
Traditionally, banks targeted older customers for wealth management services, assuming that this age group would be the most interested...
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Wireless technology plays a key role in today's communications, and new forms of it will become central to emerging technologies...
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Augmented analytics, continuous intelligence and explainable artificial intelligence (AI) are among the top trends in data and analytics technology...
With two key retail periods - Black Friday and festive season - now behind us, retailers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, grow market share, and boost profits...
Mark Schech 22 Jan 2019
A lot happens in a year, and as our population and their access to the world and each other grows, our collective innovation and productivity will continue to grow exponentially, making each passing year increasingly dense with 'trends' and...
Yatish Narsi 22 Jan 2019