Graphic and Web Designer
|Remuneration:||R9000 - R12000 per month basic salary |
|Benefits:||UIF 100%, 15 Days Leave, Hospital Plan|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
As a graphic and web designer with at least three years of experience, you will bring ideas to life by creating designs based on a brief. You will align closely with the digital team to create artwork based on specifications and generate your proactive artwork within the parameters of the various brands' positioning. You are expected to genuinely contribute to the organisation and work cohesively with the team to provide work that exceeds our client’s needs. This role requires high attention to detail, organisational skills, collaboration, and time management. Key requirements of this role are professionalism, responsiveness, the ability to handle multiple projects and remain calm under pressure. You will need to work independently and as part of a team and ensure that you use your creativity, express ideas and execute tasks to make a real contribution to the organisation.What you will do
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Use various techniques to produce design solutions (like logos, social media posts, posters, brochures, and interfaces)
- Creating and editing still and video content.
- Pitch creative ideas.
- Develop copy where needed.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects.
- Take on special design tasks (e.g., colour correction, adding copy into package artwork etc.)
- Use feedback from the team to improve.
- Ad hoc tasks and administration.
Experience, qualifications and tools
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Three years of design experience with a portfolio.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design
- Own Laptop: Required for three months during invoicing period
Month 1 to 3 is on a contract basis, where the individual will invoice monthly. After that, they will move to an employment contract (Affinity pays UIF 100%, 15 Days Leave, Hospital Plan)
Affinity Collective is an agile, solution-based Digital Marketing and Branding Agency that offers a one-stop communication and strategy service that includes social media, paid digital, e-commerce, SEO, PR, websites, digital research, design and packaging, brand management and marketing strategy.
We aim to help companies, brands, and business professionals realise their full potential. We are passionate about helping SMEs and youth grow their skills. We aim to build an entrepreneurial culture with action through training programmes, youth skills development, and sharing expertise.
Posted on 18 Sep 11:04, Closing date 30 Sep