PAMRO meeting on Media Research for One Continent
The 16th PAMRO meeting and All Africa Media Research Conference will take place from 23 - 26 August 2015 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania at the Best Western Coral Beach Hotel.
The Conference will start on Sunday, 23 August with registration late afternoon followed by welcome dinner. Registration will continue on Monday 24 August (full day conference). Tuesday 25 August (full day conference followed by evening out on the town). The conference will end late afternoon on Wednesday 26 August 2015.
Updates on media audience research activities from countries from all parts of Africa and the rest of the world will be given. Presentations will address a wide range of subjects such as television audience research methodologies, as well as the measurement/status of Radio, Print, Internet and Outdoor research in Africa.
This year market segmentation will also be a focal point of the conference.
- Amelia Richards, Client Service Director: Media, Ask Afrika (Pty) Ltd, South Africa
- Christopher O'Hearn, General Director, Emirates Media Measurement Company, United Arab Emirates and
- Robert Ruud, TAM Consultant, Norway
- Dave Aitken, CEO, FNB Tanzania
- Illana Melzer, Partner, Eighty20, South Africa
- Innocent Munyai, Quality Control Manager Media, Nielsen South Africa
- James Eberhard, CEO & Founder, GeoPoll and Mobile Accord and
- Max Richman, Data Scientist, GeoPoll, United States of America
- Jennie Beck, Global Director, Kantar Media, United Kingdom
- Jim Ford, Global Development Director, Ipsos MediaCT, United Kingdom
- Joe Otin, Vice President, Pamro, Kenya
- Josiah Kimanzi, President, Pamro, Nigeria
- Lyn Jones, Group Marketing Manager, Continental Outdoor Media
- Keld Nielsen, Global Commercial Director, Kantar Media, UK
- Laurence Chausson, International Business Development Director, Kantar Media, United Kingdom
- Magnus Anshelm, CEO, Mediamätning I Skandinavien MMS AB, Sweden
- Monique Leech, Director Digital Solutions, Millward Brown, South Africa
- Nanzala Mwaura, Director, Key Account Management SSA
- Neil Higgs, Chief Innovation Partner, TNS, South Africa
- Oresti Patricios, CEO, Ornicogroup, South Africa
- Rehema Muniu, Director, Ipsos MediaCT, Kenya
- Tomas Krasny, Regional Lead - Audience Measurement & Insights CEE-META, GfK, Czech Republic
For information about previous conferences please log onto www.pamro.org
for further details.
Click here for the conference costs and registration forms
. For information on Tanzania, please click here
Sponsors to the event include, Ask Afrika; DStv Media Sales; Geo Poll; Ipsos Kenya; Kantar Media / TNS; Ornicogroup of Co; Plus 94 Research; Ipsos Sub Sahara Africa.