These stats offer insight into how consumers engage with businesses online, how their behaviour has changed due to Covid, and if aspects such as listings, reviews or localised content should matter if you’re a franchise or multi-location business.
- 91% of consumers trust reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 72.2% of consumers have left an online review, up from 64.8% in 2021
- 74.3% of consumers prefer to interact with brands at a local level
- 64.7% of consumers have found outdated or incorrect information on platforms like Google
- 89.8% of consumers expect a business to respond to their negative review,
For the full results and insights, please visit https://socialplaces.io/digital-marketing-and-customer-journey-report/.
Social Places Team