Phakaaathi, back in The Citizen by popular demand
Phakaaathi. More soccer, your way.
Due to reader demand, Phakaaathi is once again published as a soccer supplement in The Citizen from September 2016.
26 Sep 2016 11:05
Phakaaathi is available every Tuesday in stores and from streetsellers across Gauteng and most other provinces, excluding Eastern and Western Cape.
All you need to know about soccer
Phakaaathi readers can continue to look forward to quality content across various editorial pillars:
- On the Mark: Editor’s column
- Latest news: Breaking news stories, reviews and previews, around South African football.
- International pages: News from the European leagues, from the Barclays Premier League to La Liga in Spain, bringing readers up to date with how South Africa’s overseas-based players are getting on.
- Mgosi: All the transfer news and other gossip from the week as well as our readers’ weekly views.
- One on one: Profile of a player or coach making waves in South African football.
- Youth watch: Profile of an up and coming player that fans should watch out for in the local game.
- Midnight Express: Bafana Bafana and Orlando Pirates legend, Helman Mkhalele, writes a weekly column for Phakaaathi, putting the week’s games into perspective.
- Betting tips page: Soccer 6, 10 and 13
Phakaaathi: More soccer. Your way.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 010 492 5233