The impact of the global crises has placed a huge burden on organisations' strategies for human capital development. By implication, collaboration is critical for organisations and skills development providers to partner to start making an impact towards employee retention and growth.
How do leaders stay abreast and develop the “required” skills to remain relevant, when the future is unknown?
There is sufficient published research which provides us with an indication of the critical and essential skills requirements the future workforce would require. Research such as: The Future of Jobs Report (by the World Economic Forum), Future of Work (by McKinsey and Company) or Leadership, Artificial Intelligence and the Need to Redefine Future Skills Development (by Omni Academy for Education, Training and Development).
We have taken our research, in conjunction with global research trends and created Development Stacks, which provides clear learning pathways for individuals, incorporating those critical and essential skills required. Our Development Stack aims to address key challenges within the workplace for both organisations (businesses) and individuals by offering an integrated, future-focused soft skills framework into defined learning pathways.
We are hosting two information sessions, specifically around our Management & Leadership Development Stack. Join us for one of our sessions, where we will offer insight into:
- Our Learning Pathway for new entrants/junior managers within your workforce.
- A Development Plan for Middle to Senior Leaders.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) as a budget/cost-saving exercise.
- Maximise your return on your investment: An organisation enrolling a minimum of 4 candidates will receive the added value of 1 zeroised (free) candidate to join the learning journey.
ur current learning and development solutions have contingencies to allow for modes such as distance, remote and e-learning.
RSVP by sending an email to: moc.crhinmo@gnitekram to attend either:
- Session 1: 12 October [3-4pm]
- Session 2: 13 October [8.30-9.30am]
ur collective aim at Omni, is to work with you and assist in whatever way possible to curb the potential impact of delayed development strategies.