The events will take place in Cape Town and Johannesburg on 24 March and 31 March respectively and are specifically aimed at recruitment agents.
Recruitment icon Demitri Tambourlas
(Dem), who will be presenting the Careers24 Recruiter Boot Camps, launched South Africa’s first online recruitment training and mentoring company 12 years ago. The company, DEMsays, is dedicated to enhancing the skills and jump-starting the spirits of recruiters in South Africa
Says Tambourlas: “At this year’s boot camps I will be focusing on topics that both strengthen fundamental recruitment skills and assist recruiters in remaining up to date with the most effective recruiter techniques.”
The topics in Johannesburg will be:
- Job orders: A new approach that will have recruiters making more placements and working on the high demand jobs.
- Sales and the modern recruiter: Essential sales skills that every recruiter should have.
- How clients can exploit recruiters: Making sure recruiters are savvy in a technology driven world.
The topics in Cape Town will be:
- Placement warning signs: How to spot them, how to deal with them and if necessary, how to walk away with grace.
- Working higher level jobs: The pitfalls, the common objections and unique approaches.
- The ‘no fault’ interview: Most closing problems originate in either the job order or the original candidate interview. This session will concentrate on the latter.
The 2017 Careers24 Recruitment Boot Camps will take place in Cape Town on 24 March from 9am to 3pm at The Watershed, V&A Waterfront (17 Dock Road) and in Johannesburg on 31 March from 9am to 3pm at the DStv Auditorium, Multichoice City (144 Braam Fischer Drive, Randburg).
The entrance is R250 for Careers24 clients. For non-clients it will cost R500 per person. Snacks and a buffet lunch will be provided.
Space is limited and interested parties need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
by 28 February to book.