There will also be practical case studies and insights from varying industries that will enable delegates to glean every conceivable benefit from a research process. Delegates will leave the conference with toolkits to be used in their businesses that will foster sustainable competitive edge and enhance greater understanding of the fast changing market. Key Topics:
- Aligning your research with key business objectives to ensure relevant business research results.
- Utilising deeper research insights to anticipate consumer desires and changing buying behaviors.
- Highlighting cost effective and faster-to-market research processes to keep up with constantly changing markets.
- Gaining management buy-in and engagement by stressing the importance of the research division to management decision making.
- Using research to set your company apart from competitors - research as a competitive advantage
Gary Greenfield - Managing DirectorInteract RDT
Elouise Kelly - Chief Marketing OfficerTopTV, On Digital Media
Laura Kaufman - Market Research AnalystMedia24
Christelle Hicklin - Relationship ArtisteVirgin Mobile
Elsa Thirion-Venter - Chair ElectSouth African Marketing Research Association
Mbetho Sineke - Oil Industry Researcher and AnalystEngen Petroleum
Therese Kallie - Director: Consumer Communication and Marketing ExcellenceNestle SA
Sunjay Lutchman - Head: Economic Stress TestingABSA
Sanett Uys - Group Research ManagerBroll Property Group
Ansunette Greeff - Insight and Planning ManagerKellogg
Timothy Akinnusi - Head: E-commerce and Online ServicesClientele Ltd
Nurjehaan Parkar - Business Intelligence Manager: Market ResearchOld Mutual When & Where:
5 & 6 August 2010
Crowne Plaza, The Rosbank Hotel
If you are intrested in attending the event or if you have any queries please contact:Shaughan Schultz
Tel: 011 268 4600
Cell: 083 491 9168