Clinix Health Group was founded by Dr. Khamane Obed Peter (K O P) Matseke in 1992 and has grown from strength to strength. In 1992 the company employed less than 5 people who led our first hospital Clinix Botshelong-Empilweni Private Hospital to open its doors to the Vosloorus community in 1994. With over 20 years of providing quality healthcare in the communities we operate in, Clinix Health Group owns and manages seven hospitals and has approximately 2600 individuals that are working in our hospitals on a daily basis.
Conveniently located at the heart of the communities we serve, our six private hospitals, provide the very best medical care around the clock. We place a strong focus on delivering quality patient care and friendly service and pride ourselves on delivering superior service, building effective partnerships, upholding integrity and encouraging innovation.
Our hospitals are:
- Dr SK Matseke Memorial Hospital in Diepkloof, Soweto.
- Clinix Tshepo -Themba Private Hospital in Dobsonville, Soweto.
- Clinix Selby Park Private Hospital
- Clinix Botshelong - Empilweni Private Hospital, in Vosloorus, Boksburg.
- Clinix Naledi - Nkanyezi Private Hospital, in Sebokeng, Vereeniging.
- Clinix Phalaborwa Private Hospital in Phalaborwa.
- Victoria Private Hospital in Mafikeng.
Equipped with state-of-the-art theatres, ICU facilities, maternity wards and antenatal clinics, Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Radiology and Pathology services, as well as onsite pharmacies, we embrace most of our communities' needs. We provide a nurturing environment where we strive to save lives and improve patients' quality of life.
Clinix Health Group has managed to make a contribution not only to the communities that we serve.