Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success originated in May 2017 as an innovative new media platform that showcases available jobs in South Africa to help ALL people redefine their success.
We cater for people at all stages of their career and in all industries. Whether you're just starting out or you've been working for many years, we are here to help you.
- Our mission is to not only help you find the career you want, but also aid you in successfully applying for jobs.
- We publish inspiring stories of REAL people who have reached success to motivate you to take those important steps forward on your career journey.
- You'll also learn about the details of jobs you may not have understood before, such as what a life coach or till operator does.
- We've found that hearing about the achievements of others and how they got to where they are helps people feel like anything is possible.
- And if you need advice to help you receive that job offer you desperately want, the Vuk'uzenzele (a Xhosa term, meaning ''wake up and do it yourself) section is there to do just that.
From the very beginning of your job search, we are here to offer career guidance. Whether you want to know how to write a CV that's suited to the job you're applying for, how to answer job interview questions or even how to introduce yourself in an interview in an effective manner, we're here for you.
If you are a recruiter or employer and would like to advertise with us, please contact us at az.oc.agnabmadnaya@adnaya or call us on 021 000 1750.