Traffic and Production Manager
|Remuneration:||R40000 - R50000 per month cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client, a manufacturer and distributor of dairy, culinary, beverage and cereal brands in over 30 African countries is looking for a traffic and production manager
for their in-house design/advertising agency. Reporting to the Creative Director, this senior position will require the following experience and skills:
- A minimum of seven years' traffic experience and expertise.
- Design studio and/or advertising agency experience, or any blue chip or FMCG company in-house creative department.
- Time management, logistics, communication and people skills are important.
- Print production experience.
- Expertise and knowledge in costing, reproduction and printing of packaging, print, POS, and merchandising elements.
- FMCG experience would be a major plus.
- Any electronic media production experience (TV, radio, digital) would be a bonus.
- Liaising with third party suppliers locally and world-wide.
If you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
Posted on 22 Jun 14:15