Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||R17000 - R20000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:|| 4 months|
We are looking for a Cape Town-based Digital jack/Jill of all trades to join our growing team. The said candidate must be outgoing, fun and most importantly get sh#t done for us and our clients! Your main responsibilities would include growing and managing social channels, influencer management and of course being apart of the creative phase of content generation right through to the execution of it all. We love teamwork, and this role is a work from office position. This is a four-month contract, with the option for full-time employment when the contract is up.
If you are creative and love all things content creation and digital (with a passion for growth) then hit us up with your CV and portfolios.
- Develop social media conversation and content plans monthly
- Run social media pages on multiple platforms (from scheduling to advertising spend)
- Be comfortable on Ads Manager and reporting (Google, Facebook, Instagram)
- Ability to write and respond according to brand voices
- Ability to immerse yourself and understand the clients brand quickly
- Conceptualise and manage social media competitions, campaigns and giveaways for clients
- Respond to comments and questions with immediacy (strong community management skills)
- Compile weekly and Monthly reports on insights and findings
- Manage influencers and the digital campaigns around them for our clients
- Must have own transport and be willing to travel to events where necessary.
- Minimum two years proven social media experience (facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube) in an advertising agency (or similiar) environment
- A love for content creation
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Be photoshop and/or Canva Savvy (not a must but a big advantage if you do have these skills)
- Excellent writing skills- You will be in charge of all social media copy.
- Innovative, creative, Passionate
- Problem solver
Posted on 14 Jun 15:05