In-House TTL Copywriter
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a fantastic job opportunity for a talented, mid-weight In-House Copywriter to join the Marketing department at an established financial services company in George. The company is keen to add to their fast-growing marketing team that is making waves in the South African finance/insurance space and is looking for an accomplished wordsmith. The successful candidate will work through-the-line on everything from ATL to Digital and PR copywriting. Ideally, you come from an advertising or in-house agency environment where you have worked on TV, radio print, OOH as well as Digital Copy. This is a dream opportunity to live and work on the Garden Route for a company that operates at a big city pace. Don’t miss out, apply today! Responsibilities
- Research, write, and edit persuasive, SEO-optimised copy, in support of business goals and objectives
- Write compelling copy, headlines, taglines and calls to action
- Writing copy for TV, radio, print, OOH and digital that adheres to the tone of the brand and meets the brief
- Creation of entertaining scripting for informative video content for the website
- Developing innovative, creative ideas for proactive work.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a content marketing strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content across digital channels, including the website, throughout the year
- Ensuring alignment between copy and brand objectives
- Ensure that content resonates with social media influencers to increase brand credibility
- Tracking and reporting on performance of posts.
The successful candidate must have/be:
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application. Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- A formal tertiary qualification in English/Journalism or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience, preferably in a digital content environment
- Previous ad agency experience writing TV, radio print, OOH as well as digital copy
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of spoken and written English essential
- Creativity, and ability to produce innovative and original ideas for new content
- Effectively able to communicate and coordinate with creatives
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Tech-savvy and fully competent in the Microsoft suite
- A team player and an animal lover
- Developmentally minded with a keen interest in personal and people development
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to write content that is free of grammatical and spelling mistakes, well-researched, persuasive and SEO-optimised.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 11 Jun 14:19