Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable market-related |
|Benefits:||Provident & Funeral|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
|Company:||Premier Hotels & Resorts|
Job descriptionAbout the job
Premier Hotels and Resorts – one of SA’s leading, independent hotel groups, is looking for a dynamic, but experienced Digital Marketeer to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all channels. The position is based in Seapoint, Cape Town.Summary
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing and social media tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing lead will work hand in hand with all properties, as well as the Group Marketing Manager, systems, web development and graphic design team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.Responsibilities
Plans, develops and effective implementation of all web, digital communications, database marketing, social media, email and online advertising campaigns. Ensuring adheres to the brand identity framework for Premier Hotels and Resorts at all times.Marketing
- Conceptualise and implement the Premier digital and communication plan and appropriate marketing strategies in the most cost-effective way ensuring brilliant standards, effective strategic positioning, breakthrough creativity that delivers results and drives brand equity.
- Research and seek innovative digital opportunities and development of tactical marketing activities and digital campaigns
- Drives the planning, direction, coordination and roll-out of professional and relevant collateral for different market segments and campaigns.
- Supporting relevant media planning and buying, barters.
- Assists in the marketing strategy development and implementation of the Premier loyalty programme
- Deliver full marketing support for new hotel launches, refurbishments and/or upgrades – including facility, restaurant etc improvements.
- Create brand content for all social media channels as well as hotel/destination specific content to be shared via hotel social channels
- Planning, maintaining and execution of digital marketing and social media strategy and calendar (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Develop creative briefs and review creative treatments for all social and digital channels
- Monitor all social media channels, daily, respond to guest comments and queries, capture leads and direct to the correct department or hotel
- Develop and manage strategic corporate and influencer partnerships.
- Build and deploy monthly email newsletters
- Ensure effective database management in hotels, meeting POPIA requirements
- Manage all manual email unsubscribes on Guest Management Portal
- Creates and maintain marketing and transactional email templates on Guest Management Portal
- Update and ensure content displayed on digital Premier Rewards member portal reflects brand campaigns (CMS)
Reporting and budget
- Work with the web development team to implement and maintain company website and individual hotel web pages to ensure content and visuals are current
- Plans, prepares and implement digital campaign briefs for the design team and liaise with web development team to ensure campaigns are rolled out, optimised and performing well
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (monthly)
- Plan monthly/quarterly/yearly digital and social media budgets and tracks spend, prepare invoices and submit to GMM to approve for payment
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing Management or similar
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with 3 years of experience preferred
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally is a must, plus copywriting will be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience managing email, social media and/or display/search advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns will be advantageous
- Demonstrated organisational skills and planning abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work to align with company’s and department’s initiatives
- Appropriate experience in hospitality, tourism, FMCG or retail environment will be advantageous
Posted on 17 Jun 11:41