- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Senior C# Full-Stack Developer
|Remuneration:||Rand1100000 - Rand1200000 per year CostToCompany|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionBlockchain, Virtual Reality, Negative Energy, Machine Learning. If you are the guru’s guru, come and join this innovative and collaborative team of deep thinkers and analytical masterminds!
You will be required to Develop stories aligned with the given requirements; Understand the scope of the active sprint and priorities of items; Work autonomously within the sprint parameters i.e. scope and priority and ensure all items are completed within the sprint; Understands and adheres to standards in place for user interface development and development testing and Aware of required test environments and their purpose.
Reference number for this position is SZ50950 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company of R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sikho on az.oc.egrem-e@zohkis or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Minimum of eight years Microsoft Dev exp: C# ASP.Net
- Expert knowledge of .Net Framework and .Net Core,
- Good knowledge of SQL and its management studio
- AngularJS (advantageous)
- Full Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Develop stories aligned with the given requirements
- In depth understanding of design principles, technical stack and tools used within the development environment
- Suggests changes to existing process
- Must be able to Identify issues, problems or opportunities, gather and interpret information, generate alternatives and compare data from different sources to draw conclusions
- BSc in either computer science, mathematics, informatics
- Top marks in mathematics
Posted on 06 May 14:07
011 463 3633