- Why do we procrastinate?
- Fired for coming to work with Covid - dismissal deemed fair by court
- Legalities of dismissing striking employees, despite compliance with ultimatum
Oh it’s just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency quietly revolutionising marketing.
OS Digital is absolutely tearing it up, doing incredible work for PrimePixels, our international partner which provides us with a client-base of fascinating entrepreneurs across numerous sectors.
We have a unique approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who love what they do.
The passion that the team has for our work is the key to the PrimePixels magic.
We’ve grown from nothing in the space of a couple of years off the back of a committed team of digital professionals who love the PrimePixels approach, our philosophy, our focus on personal and skills development, our remote-working-first approach (and the work-life balance which that brings).
Come join the revolution.
Quality Assurance Tester
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
Bravery| Work+Life | Grow
The Quality Assurance Specialist / Tester is responsible for maintaining the quality of the delivery by ensuring that outputs from the team meet high-quality standards. Deliveries are to be critically assessed for alignment to requirements and to ensure limited bugs and errors before the final product is deployed to production.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible / Part-time working opportunities.
- Work from home.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly, and personable team.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in troubleshooting errors and accurately identifying bugs.
- Strong organizational skills and highly results-driven.
- Extremely attentive to detail.
- Collaborative, innovative, and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Delivery within agreed timeframes.
- Understand the business context and have a working knowledge of reporting tools and deliveries.
- Review and analyse requirements/ specifications.
- Executes all types of testing unit, system, integration, regression, usability, etc.
- Develops effective strategies and test plans.
- Executes test cases (manual or automated) and analyses results.
- Create logs to document and track testing phases, results, and defects.
- Reports bugs and errors to development teams.
- Assists with root cause analysis, data analysis, and problem-solving.
- Conducts post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Participates in design reviews and provides input on requirements and design.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with the team to meet deliveries.
- Takes ownership and accountability for assigned tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and ongoing change.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Three+ years experience as a QA Specialist/Tester.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related fields
Posted on 19 Apr 11:17
Apply by emailShakeera Brey
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Tester