- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville|
|Company:||ZaPOP Pty (Ltd)|
Are you willing to be challenged?
Do you want to see your design disrupt the norm and come to life?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, highly creative and inspiring team?
Then this is the time for your designs to shine!
We are looking for a dynamic graphic designer with a great attitude and a passion for creativity and visual problem-solving skills through innovative design and messaging.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Graphic design or similar qualification
- Minimum of three years’ graphic design experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- 3ds Max (advantage)
- Conceptualising and designing high-quality artwork and innovative ideas for the in-store environment
- Designing of digital elements
- Solve challenges with innovative designs
- Internal communication designs
- Strong conceptual abilities
- Out-of-the-box thinking with cutting edge design thinking
- Excellent eye for design and strong attention to detail
- Self-leadership and initiative
- Develop assorted elements from brief to completion
Kindly note: If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, unfortunately, your application was not successful.
Posted on 07 May 13:26
021 912 5000