Mid/Senior Digital Designer
|Remuneration:||Rand18000 - Rand30000 per month negotiable CostToCompany |
We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in brand and web design looking for a young, innovative, out-of-the-box-thinking mid-weight designer. If you’re a vibrant, adventurous and happy person that loves to inspire on a daily basis, then you are the candidate for us. You must be a fast learner, keen to take charge and design amazing masterpieces. Duties:
Beneficial knowledge:Personal attributes:
- Create designs incorporating copy, innovative visual design and brand strategy, while being mindful web practices.
- Brainstorming within a creative environment, and conceptualising ideas. (Please provide examples of work that you conceptualised)
- Continuous research skills to keep abreast of web trends and international design practices
- Create quality mock-ups and presentation proposal concepts when needed
- Work within a team to continuously improve the brand and user experience
- Create digital design assets for web, mobile apps, ad campaigns and social media platforms
- Design of responsive layouts.
- Design of emailer marketing elements
- Maintain high standards of design and attention to detail in all aspects of a given project
- Maintain a strict work ethic and revel in the challenge
- Be passionate about digital
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to turn in high-quality work on tight deadlines
- A creative thinker exhibiting a range of techniques
- Ability to take ideas from storyboard to completion
- Excellent communication and teaming skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Work well in a team and be able to take constructive criticism in your stride
- Be able to work well and in a team and take initiative when needed.
How to apply?Please send your CV and your portfolio of your best work to moc.egatnavdanoisrevnoc@sreerac.
- A design diploma/degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Attention to detail
- Digital design experience a must
- Excellent communication skills within a collaborative environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC package.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in interactive web design.
If you don’t hear back from us in two weeks, assume your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 07 May 12:14